EMBITRON® Ltd. is a recognized producer and supplier of medical devices for physiotherapy, medical rehabilitation, and other medical fields.
- During more than twenty years of its track record, EMBITRON® Ltd. has become one of the major suppliers of equipment for the treatment of musculoskeletal and blood circulation disorders, stagnant metabolism and trophical changes in limbs, thereby contributing to significantly improving the quality of life of patients suffering from a given disease.
- EMBITRON® Ltd. delivers its devices worldwide. As part of its services also includes installation, training of serving medical personnel and necessary aftersales care. EMBITRON® Ltd. is certified according to DIN EN ISO 13485:2016 Ed. 2.
- Devices manufactured and/or supplied by EMBITRON® Ltd. are in compliance with European Council Directive 93/42/EEC, are certified with the European CE mark of quality.
- Most of the supplied commodities are also approved for use in healthcare area in many countries outside the EU. EMBITRON® Ltd. also implements projects and supplies equipment and medical devices in places such as rehabilitation or spa institutes and wellness centers domestically and abroad.
- Since June 2016, the company EMBITRON Ltd. is a part of the CertiCon Group.